Sunday, May 10, 2015

And Dot Dot Dot!

Here it is! My last post of the school year. I said school year because who knows, maybe I'll become blog famous and in that case, I would be blogging more! Probably not. It was such a fun experience being able to blog! It was rough at first because I didn't really know how to use it and it confused me. Actually, just figuring out my theme took forever! But, now I'm pretty happy with it and even though no body even reads it, it's fine! Does it hurt? Yes. But will I let it get to me? No. Maybe. It actually doesn't even matter, it's a blog! It's not a popularity contest! Anyways, I can't say that I've loved every second of it because there have been times when I was writing my last post at 11:45 at night. Not really my kind of fun on a Friday night but it was my fault for leaving it to the last minute.


How have I changed this year? Well, I'm not sure if he means in my blog or just in life in general, but I'll just go for both!

1. I've become a lot more mature. I know what's appropriate to do at certain times, and what's not.

2. I've added more voice to my writing. This blog has actually helped me add more voice to even those boring essays about Romeo and Juliet.

3. I tried new sports! Swimming, not high school but I tried it not because I wanted to. Because I was forced. Track! Again, can't say I loved every second but, it was still fun.

4. My style. I went from a girl who dressed like everyone else, but kind of a sad, failed effort. To someone who doesn't really care what people think because I just wanna be comfortable.

5. I know who my real friends are. Not the people you get mad at me for nothing just to create drama. The people who I actually have a fun time with in and out of school!

6. I think I grew a little.

7. I traveled further. All the way to Paris! Check out my blog post about it @egideon18

8. I learned all the countries Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. Thanks Mr. Hase.

9. I gained confidence. Before this year I would let people be rude to be but now if you're rude to me just be prepared for some sass right back at ya.

10. And I learned how to annotate and write an essay about a book. Thanks Mr. Parker, but next time I'll pass on the Killer Angels. :)


Dysfunctional Friends




Ninth grade was full of lots of fun memories that I'll remember forever. I couldn't of made it through this year with out my friends and it's hard to believe that we only have 3 more weeks of school left. Through all the hard tests, it doesn't even matter because we still have three more years of high school to worry about grades! Hahaha just kidding I wanna go to college. But anyways, this blog is probably over so I'll just end with...

No comments:

Post a Comment