Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Adventure Is Out There!

I love to travel, traveling's my favorite. My favorite place to go is San Diego because, we go at least once a year and there's so much to do. We have all our favorite restaurants picked out, our favorite shops and beaches. It's the best way to spend Spring Break, just relaxing by the beach and taking it all in. You don't always have to travel far, and you don't always have to stay somewhere fancy. Camping is SO fun and it's not fancy at all. Anyways, here are a few places I've traveled recently:

Hawaii:

My most recent one. We spent everyday on the beach tanning, swimming and paddle boarding. Even though I was just with my parents, it was still pretty fun... We mini-golfed, went out for snow cones and I swam with dolphins! Super awesome trip overall, just wish I could've stayed longer. 
Best snow cone place EVER.

Las Vegas:

We took a road trip to Vegas because of a soccer tournament. An 8 hour drive with Ali and DJ and all we did was eat, sleep and watch movies! Once we actually got to Vegas we had lots of games and it was good because we won our first game, but then it just kinda went downhill from there. Plus our coach wouldn't even let us go in the pool. Stupid. At the end of it all, we didn't care what he said, we were going in the pool. So we did and then right after, it was time to pack up and drive back home. It was a short trip but it was definitely worth it  and I had a ton of fun. 


Pool in Vegas






Midway:

Just a 30 minute drive to our campsite, hidden away in the hills with the trees. Just another quick trip for Memorial Day Weekend. We went hiking and I got super sunburnt because I didn't but on sunscreen. We roasted marshmallows, and hot dogs and played games by the campfire. Holly and I stayed in our own tent and it was the coziest thing I've ever slept in. We had so many blankets and sleeping bags it didn't even feel like camping... A successful trip, and maybe we'll go again this year!

Aspens!
Artsy Pictures By The Fire



Besides the actual place, just getting there is fun. Whether it's driving or flying it's always fun. I like planes because you get there quickly and sometimes there are movie screens so you can just waste time watching all the new movies you didn't want to pay to see at the theater.(Delta Driving is my all time favorite because you can bring pretty much anything you want. All the food you want and you can stop whenever to go to the bathroom or stop for even more food! Even if you can't travel far, it's always fun to just go somewhere new. You don't have to spend a lot of money because there are cheaper options.   

Traveling's the best and I hope one day, I can travel around the world and maybe live in a different country! 

xoxo- Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment